Wednesday 22 March 2017

About Myself by Satwinder

First in the morning I wake and go and take my shower brush my teeth and get dressed in my uniform next get ready my bag and live school. Sorry I forgot I need to tell you that I eat my breakfast. Then I live for schoolin school I meet my friends and we have break time and lunchtime. At 2:30 my school finishes but I took some cca’s  on Tuesday I have dibate. Dibate is about you argue with someone like there is positive and negative next. On Wednesday I have book reading club. Book reading club is not only about reading the hole 2 hours the book reading club is about doing some activity like playing some English games,making a book cover and writing a story. Next I have basketball which is on Friday. What do we play in basketball? Okay in  basketball we practice to dribble the basketball and in the end we play a short match of a basketball game. And after school I take a shower and grab my ipad and watch soime youtube videos like life hacks,listen to songs and play games then. I gho out and play with my neighbours my friends names are Ryan,Tanisha,Victoria baffa,maria,Amanda,taranveer. Ryan is from tenby,Victoria is from tenby,maria and Amanda is also in tenby. Tanisha is from a convent school and taranveer is from big apple. After school we all play together and at 7o’clock we go home this al about of me end of the blog.



7 comments: