Wednesday 22 March 2017

ROBLOX by Choo Shen

Roblox is a online game that people play together
And make new friends like sending friend request
To people and they can play together . Roblox also has a currency called Robux which you must use real  money to buy or you can buy gift cards,you can use
Robux to buy staff in games like mega VIP or best equipment.
What I
I think that roblox
Should not charge money almost for everything.

I like roblox as my great game and play most of the time . But in roblox some people  like to hack for robux or steal robux from another account. You need a account to play,to create a account you will need to have a username a password and your date of birth and if you are a male or female.

Some people steal robux from people’s account like this guy call john doe which hacks people’s robux and
Delate their account. 

Roblox is best game I have ever
Play before I like roblox because
It has many games to choose
From.

Many people play roblox and it is a a great but it can be dangerus online and remember not to give information
Online. What I think roblox should do is to add a system that blocks players who are hacking , stealing , saying bad words to other people.in roblox you can also buy builders club which gives some robux to you daily get access to games that needs builders club but it also needs real money to buy it.


                   Roblox has many games my best game is flood escape.
Flood escape is a game That has three rooms To escape and a passcode room you Have to and a correct code to win the 
game.

8 comments: