Wednesday 22 March 2017

GROWTOPIA GAME REVIEW BY SABRINA

Growtopia is a game about trading,harvesting,parkours and collecting items. It’s a pretty good game when I played at first, when I’m in year 4, which probably already 1 year. When I first started playing It, i have nothing but when I continued playing,I became a pro(which they called a rich pers
on in the game).
I liked this game because you can get world locks, diamond locks and other locks by harvesting item seeds and trading them with other players in the game. In the game, there are lots of items and almost each item has a seed for us to plant and break it, once you punch the item tree, you’ll get gems or more of the item you planted or another seed. The items in Growtopia are the normal items we use in real live. The wings in the game has special power, which is you can double jump and jets can make you jump higher. You can add the players in the game as friends so when you need to find them,you can click on their name and it will automatically warp yourself to where you friend is.



There are also lots of festivals celebrated  in Growtopia, mostly the normal festivals we celebrated in real life. Such as valentine and Christmas.

We earn gems to buy things in the STORE. There are also locks in the store and amazing things that cost loads of gems. Now I’m trying to earn some worldlocks to buy some legendary items(that’ll probably take me FOREVER since I only have 5 worldlocks and then some scamer scamed me , now I have no more worldlocks!! ) I am now level 26 . I still have to work harder to earn achievements and get prices. We create worlds by putting a worldlock in a plain world and that world will be yours! Just type any world name and some already have an owner so type uncommon names.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Game to show everyone Sabrina :]
    {Victoria}

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah this is nice i like it but roblox is better

    ReplyDelete