Wednesday 22 March 2017

My Home by Yusuf

I first was born in Singapore for 5 years until that one fateful day when my mom busted in the door saying lets go I had no idea what she was taking about It might have been to Malaysia cause half of my family lives there or it might be something else it may not be Malaysia cause the airport might be closed cause tomorrow is Christmas but she said that we are living in Malaysia for the rest of my life but I didn’t want to go there cause there are so many good stuff in Singapore after all I do like the statue in Singapore


So if I really have to go to Malaysia in Ipoh then I hope I still get to come here this place is like a home for me I don’t even want to go to go to Ipoh it is so boring there I hate it I want to stay but if I have to go to Tenby    school well I guess I have no choice to go to go to that really BORING place I hate this place I even love my home in Singapore even that it’s a size of a city I love a place called universal studios


When I arrived in Ipoh I was really sad Singapore is like a big home to me but when I arrived in my Neighborhod it was amazing a place called Meru valley and even if I love Singapore I love my new home Malaysia.


6 comments: